Advanced Aerial Yoga Teacher Training || April 2023
The Advanced Aerial Yoga Teacher Training is a training addressed exclusively to already certified teachers of aerial yoga, who are ready to take the next step and distinguish themselves in the field, while offering unique classes.
This is an intensive program that aims to maximize the teacher's familiarity with the hammock and the most demanding acrobatic postures as well as strength and balance postures.
This training program is a continuation of the basic teacher training and the next step for the personal and professional development of each Aerial Yoga teacher.
What does the Advanced Aerial Yoga Teacher Training of Anahata Yoga Academy offer Academy
- International teaching certification from Yoga Alliance USA in the category "Continuing Education" (upon successful completion of the program and concerns students already enrolled in Yoga Alliance USA)
- 16 hours of training,n small groups, with very experienced instructors.
- Educational manual with a wide variety of postures for warm ups, strength, balance, acrobatic postures etc.
- Photographic material and video as the training is interactive and experiential..
- The seminar takes place in the beautiful space of Anahata Yoga Studio, which has all the necessary equipment. The hammocks are precisely positioned so that each trainee has their own personal space during the training.
- Anahata Yoga Academy, through its long course in the training of yoga teachers, has gained the best name in the labor market. Thus, it is very easy for the graduates of our programs to work as teachers in Greece and abroad.
- In Greece, in a purely tourist country, the yoga teachers of Anahata Yoga Academy can easily be absorbed in the field of tourism, teaching yoga in resorts and organizing their own seminars and retreats.
Why choose this training
- To take off your personal practice with demanding positions that will be challenging and help you build your confidence through your strengths.
- To overcome fear.With the right guidance and the strength of the team.
- To learn to work together as a team. Τhe results will be wonderful and will make your lessons attractive and accessible to everyone, despite the demanding positions.
- To interact with other experienced teachers and exchange perspectives which is itself a valuable treasure for each individual. New faces, new ideas, creation, imagination, vision.
- To find out what really suits you. What brings you in contact with the technique of Aerial Yoga. What suits your body. What makes you smile. All this is a gift for your students.
- Aerial Yoga Advanced Theory
- Advanced Inversions
- Free swinging exercises
- Aerial Acrobatics Advanced
- Flips and Tricks
- Aerial flexibility exercises
- Fitness and Cardio
- Aerial Handstands
- Flying Poses
- Aerial Backbends
- Methodology - Attitude analysis
Organization and direction of training
Elena Mouratidou (Yoga Alliance Ε-RYT® 500, YACEP®, Yoga Master Trainer, Dharma Yoga Advanced Teacher 800hr)
Certificate by a physician that the trainee is allowed to practice yoga and other exercise in the current year.
Students who will successfully attend the entire educational program, completing all classes, are certified as Advanced Aerial Yoga teachers by Anahata Yoga Studio and can teach in Greece and abroad. They also receive international teaching certification from Yoga Alliance USA in the "Continuing Education" category (applies to students already registered in Yoga Alliance USA)
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- In case of cancellation up to one month before, the entire amount of money except the deposit is refunded.
- In case of cancellation one month before and less, the amount of money is non-refundable.
Advanced Aerial Yoga Teacher Training
Continuing Education (YACEP 16 hours) by Yoga Alliance USA
Anahata Yoga Studio, Thessaloniki
(Yoga Alliance RYT® 500, ειδίκευση: Aerial Yoga, Aerial Yoga Therapeutics
Dates and Time
- Unlimited online lessons FREE at Anahata Yoga Studio (Thessaloniki, Greece) for the entire Academic Year. Applies to ALL Anahata Yoga Academy students
- Priority to ALL seminars, seminar cycles, workshops and trainings.
- 10% Discound with an unemployment card
- Discound to the products of OMONYMA
- 10% Discound on all the in-person course packs Anahata Yoga Studio (Thessaloniki, Greece) for the entire Academic Year
- Members of the largest Yoga and Wellness Academy in Greece.
The investment includes all days of the training, the Advanced Aerial Yoga training manual and does not include any travel and accommodation costs.