200hr Yoga Teacher Training (Online) | 2023-24
Η Εκπαίδευση πραγματοποιείται 100% online.
Hatha Yoga | Vinyasa Flow | Dharma Yoga
Gentle Υoga | Υοga with Alignment | Philosophy & Meditation
Yoga Anatomy | Holistic Nutrition | Ayurveda
Το ελληνικό εκπαιδευτικό πρόγραμμα της Anahata Yoga Academy που προσφέρει ΔΙΕΘΝΗ ΠΙΣΤΟΠΟΙΗΣΗ.
Graduates of the program:
- are internationally recognised as δάσκαλοι hatha yoga.
- γίνονται μέλη του Διεθνούς Οργανισμού Yoga Alliance USA as RYT200.
H Anahata Yoga Academy είναι η μόνη ακαδημία στην Ελλάδα που είναι επίσημο μέλος της YogaAlliance USA στο επίπεδο RYS200 και RYS500.
With multi-year experience in training programs, Anahata Yoga Academy and Elena Mouratidou, organise a complete training program with over 200 hours of training for students who want to dive into their practice, their teaching of yoga and the holistic lifestyle.It is a program that is inspired by the traditional yoga philosophy and practice of India (Hatha-Raja Yoga) and works perfectly in alignment with yoga that adapts to the modern person of the 21st century.
Στο πλαίσιο της εκπαίδευσης θα μελετήσουμε μία ευρεία γκάμα θεμάτων όπως η γιόγκα άσανα (στάσεις της γιόγκα), οι τεχνικές αναπνοής και εξισορρόπησης του νευρικού μας συστήματος, η προσέγγιση της γιόγκα βασισμένοι στους άξονες ευθυγράμμισης, η ιστορία και η φιλοσοφία της γιόγκα, οι τεχνικές του διαλογισμού, οι τεχνικές βαθιάς χαλάρωσης, η γιόγκα ως άσκηση, η ισορροπημένη διατροφή κ.α.
Why choose this 200hr Yoga Teacher Training of Anahata Yoga Academy
- It is the ONLY educational program that perfectly combines theoretical knowledge and training with EXPERIENTIAL EDUCATION, an innovation by Anahata Yoga Academy.
- Όλοι οι εκπαιδευτές του προγράμματος είναι αναγνωρισμένοι δάσκαλοι γιόγκα ΠΑΓΚΟΣΜΙΩΣ and have completed themselves over 5,000 hours of training.
- Anahata Yoga Academy, through its long history in training yoga teachers, has acquired the best name in the yoga job market. Thus, our graduates easily get employed as yoga teachers in Greece and abroad.
- In Greece, a mainly touristic country, yoga teachers graduating from Anahata Yoga Academy can easily be absorbed in the tourism sector, teach yoga in large hotel units and organize their own seminars and yoga retreats.
- There is direct personal contact with the trainers (mentoring), support and guidance throughout the training.
- All the teachers and the academy itself are adapted and informed on updates in the field of yoga internationally and thus, the educational program is renewed on an annual basis..
- We provide the most complete training manual, στα ελληνικά και στα αγγλικά, BONUS e–book με όλες τις στάσεις της γιόγκα (yoga asana), καθώς και τα βασικότερα βιβλία της γιόγκα, εντελώς δωρεάν.
- Within the program, trainers also learn the online way of teaching yoga της γιόγκα, μία σύγχρονη τάση που ήρθε και παραμένει στη ζωή μας.
- THE ONLY PROGRAM in Greece that enables trainees to να συνεχίσουν την εκπαίδευσή τους ως MENTOΡΕΣ σε επόμενο εκπαιδευτικό, αναλαμβάνοντας τη δική τους ομάδα και καθοδηγώντας την, παρακολουθώντας το Mentorship Training του Anahata Yoga Academy.
What makes this training SPECIAL is
- The significantly knowledgeable teachers each specialised in their field, with main goal to offer all the benefits of a proper and complete education to the students.
- The structure and integrity of the program έτσι ώστε οι σπουδαστές να μπορέσουν οι ίδιοι να διδάξουν, με τον πιο αποτελεσματικό τρόπο, ασφαλείς τάξεις γιόγκα.
- The interactivity of the program and the experiential participation of the students themselves. They don’t just learn, they experience, and of course this makes our students stand out internationally!
- The trainers team’s long experience in training programs in Greece and abroad, with hundreds of our students practicing and teaching transformational yoga classes all around the world!
- The entire training team tirelessly and with great enthusiasm continues their own training in “Train the Trainer” programs alongside world-renowned yoga teachers. The team is constantly evolving to provide the most wonderful educational experience to our students.
- The commitment of out team to the yogic system as a lifestyle and not just as a form of exercise.
- Our commitment to supporting our students with numerous tools, practices to meet the best version of themselves and ultimately share that with their own students, if and when they decide to teach.
- The great absorption in the domestic and foreign markets that our students have, after completing our programs.
- The establishment of a team whose members continue to support each other even after the end of the training program.
- The priority and the reduced price that our graduates are offered for the 500hr Advanced Yoga Teacher Training of the Anahata Yoga Academy, as well as the for the other training programs of our academy.
- Our results of course! The joy, the transformation, the vitality of our students and their wonderful development. Their own voice, their own experiences within the program, are for us the best proof that this program stands out!
This Training is addressed to:
YOU, who want to delve into your own personal self-development through yoga.
To you, the one who does not simply want to be just another yoga instructor της yoga, να εμβαθύνεις στο σύστημα της γιόγκα ολοκληρωμένα.
Σε εσένα που θέλεις να εκπαιδευτείς σε μία ακαδημία που that SPECIALIZES in the science of yoga.
To you, the one who wants to live a balanced life..
To you, who wants more balance in every aspect of your life, as well as a harmonious relationship with yourself and the environment in which you live.
To you, who can´t settle for less, και θέλεις να προσφέρεις στον εαυτό σου το καλύτερο, γιατί αυτό αξίζεις. Και αυτό το εκπαιδευτικό, είναι το καλύτερο δώρο σε εσένα.
To you, who want to teach and inspire others, through yoga.
Where does this training take place
Tο πρόγραμμα πραγματοποιειται 100% διαδυκτιακά.
Organization and program management
Elena Mouratidou (Yoga Alliance Ε-RYT® 500, YACEP®, Yoga Master Trainer, Dharma Yoga Advanced Teacher 800hr)
What does this training include
During the program training takes places through four basic categories:
A. Techniques, Training and Practice
- Practice and analysis of yogic poses (Asana)
- Practice and analysis of breathing techniques (Pranayama)
- Πρακτική Traditional Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Yoga with Alignment, Dharma Yoga, Gentle Yoga
- Advanced inner cleansing techniques (Kriya)
- Techniques that balance the nervous system (Pranayama). Theory and practice (yogic breathing, surya and chandra bedhana, nadi shodhana, bhastrika, kapalabhati etc) and the effect of pranayama on the anatomy of the body.
- Experiential yoga classes
- Teaching Adjustments/ Remarks (Basic Adjustments)
- Practicing basic Adjustments/ Remarks
- Introduction to the history of yoga
- Learning and practicing the use of yoga props (yoga straps, blocks, bolsters)
- Practice and learning deep relaxation techniques and meditation (intro to teaching Yoga Nidra)
- The importance of personal practice (sadhana)
- Introduction to meditation (terminology, meditation techniques of different lineages)
- Subtle body (nadis, prana vayus, chakras, kleshas, koshas, mudras)
- Practice and analysis of relaxation and meditation techniques
- Experiential self-realization games, like Mantra & Japa Yoga
- Experiential games
- Nutrition as a tool to a balanced lifestyle
Β. Anatomy, Physiology & Biomechanics
- Basic human anatomy
- Yoga anatomy
- Skeletal system (main bones, types of ligaments, main muscles involved in asana)
- The nervous system, fight/flight/freeze states, vagus nerve theory, overall body-brain connection
- Cardiovascular, circulatory, endocrine, digestive systems and how they relate to yoga practice
- Αναπνευστικό σύστημα και οι μύες που επηρεάζουν την αναπνοή
- Joint stabilization
- Movement types of ligaments
- Safe movement according to balance, flexibility, awareness and body restrictions
- Biomechanics of joints – Anatomy of movement
- “Reading” the body – Observing – Personal evaluation
- Alignment – Adjustments – Mobilization of the physical body – Contraindications – Misalignment
- Understanding the therapeutic effect of asana and yoga as a whole on the physiology of the human body
- Musculoskeletal disorders, for example neck syndromes, lower back pain, arthritis and chondromalacia
- Yoga as recuperation
C. Yoga Humanities
- The history of yoga
- What yoga is and yoga terminology
- Types of yoga
- Basic Hatha Yoga systems
- Relationship of asana, pranayama, meditation and the approach of the main yoga schools
- Familiarity with the most important yoga scriptures from the Vedas and Upanishads (Nasadiya-sûkta, Isha, Katha, Brihadaranyaka, Chandogya Upanishads)
- Study of Bhagavad Gita
- Study of Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra, basic moral principles of yoga and reconsideration of the yoga practice and its teaching
- Self-reflection on the link between yoga philosophy and yoga practice
- Code of conduct and ethics in yoga
- Understanding and taking action to foster equality in the field of yoga
D. Professional Essentials, Teaching Methodology & Practice
- Sequencing & class flow pace
- Creating a plan for a Hatha + Vinyasa Yoga class
- Basic principles in yoga teaching
- Teaching Asana, Pranayama, Kriya
- Preparing a yoga class – General remarks
- Creating a lesson plan
- The art of observation in yoga teaching
- The use of voice and posture of the yoga teacher
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- The environment and handling of a yoga class
- Teaching in small groups
- The importance of continuing education in yoga
- The profession of a yoga teacher
- Professionalism (trustworthiness, continuity, hygiene)
- Marketing and promotion
- Educational organizations related to yoga and certification (Yoga Alliance USA)
- Mentoring: during the training the students have the opportunity of personal and online meetings with the program founder, Elena Mouratidou, as well as the other members of the teaching team for any possible query, clarification or discussion.
- Στο πλαίσιο της εκπαίδευσης οι μαθητές θα χρειαστεί να κάνουν πρακτική άσκηση σε online τάξεις γιόγκα της Anahata Yoga Academy ή κάποιου άλλου χώρου της προτίμησης τους. Το κόστος των 20 online πρακτικών στην Anahata Yoga Academy συμπεριλαμβάνεται στη συνολική επένδυση του εκπαιδευτικού προγράμματος και αποτελεί κομμάτι της εκπαιδευτικής διαδικασίας.
- The particular training program is addressed to dedicated yoga practitioners, ready to deepen their practice and teaching of yoga.
- Completed registration form.
- Επαφή με την υπεύθυνη των εκπαιδευτικών προγραμμάτων.
- Certification signed by a general physician that the practitioner is eligible to practice yoga or any kind of physical exercise for the current year.
The students who will successfully attend the entire educational program (200 hours of training), completing all hours of classes, assignments, mandatory attendances and practices are certified as yoga teachers by Anahata Yoga Academy and can teach in Greece and abroad. If they wish, they can register at Διεθνή Οργανισμό Yoga Alliance USA as Yoga Alliance RYT 200.
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- In case of cancellation up to one month prior to the beginning of the training, the entire amount of money is refunded, except for the deposit.
- In case of cancellation less than a month before the training, the amount of money is non-refundable.
What our graduates say about this training
200hr Yoga Teacher Training Course(hybrid) // 2022-23
RYS200 from Yoga Alliance USA
Online via Zoom
(Yoga Alliance S-RYT® 500, YACEP®, Yoga Master Trainer, Dharma Yoga Advanced Teacher 800hr)
(Yoga Alliance E-RYT® 500, YACEP®, specialization: Yoga Philosophy and Meditation)
(Yoga Alliance E-RYT® 500, YACEP®, specialization: Yoga Philosophy and Meditation)
(Yoga Alliance RYT® 500, specialization: Adapted Physical Activity and Therapeutic Exercise)
(Yoga Alliance RYT® 500, specialization: Holistic Nutrition)
(Yoga Alliance RYT® 500, ειδίκευση: Vinyasa Flow Yoga)
Dates and Time
- 150€ discount to Anahata Yoga 500hr Teacher Training Course (for registrations up until 1 month after the completion of the 200hr Yoga Teacher Training Course)
- Unlimited online lessons FREE για ολόκληρη την Ακαδημαϊκή χρονιά. Ισχύει για ΟΛΟΥΣ τους σπουδαστές της Anahata Yoga Academy
- 5% Discount σε ΟΛΑ μας τα εκπαιδευτικά προγράμματα για το τρέχον ακαδημαϊκό έτος
- 10% Discound with an unemployment card
- Discound to the products of OMONYMA
- Priority in ALL seminars, seminar cycles, workshops and trainings with a limited number of people
- Priority to ALL the free events της Anahata Yoga Academy και της Έλενας Μουρατίδου
- Δυνατότητα εγγραφής και παρακολούθησης του Anahata Mentorship Training με 50% έκπτωση στο συνολικό κόστος του προγράμματος, offered exclusively to graduates of Anahata Yoga Academy's 200-hour training programs.
- Silver membership to our large network of students around the world!
- Free yearly post-training exclusively for the graduates of the Academy.
The investment includes the e-manual of the 200ht Yoga Teacher Training, the required classes for practice online τάξεις της Anahata Yoga Academy, the guidance, audio-visual material, written and oral exams, all study texts for the Workshops of Philosophy, Anatomy, Self-Knowledge, and BONUS ebook with all yoga postures (yoga asana).
* Η δέσμευση της θέσης γίνεται με τη συμπλήρωση της φόρμας εγγραφής και την καταβολή της προκαταβολής.